Change is the only constant. Every action and reaction is a sign of changing the form of Energy and we as humans have the ability to choose its forms. Human life which is in its modified soul form is different, from its original form because of the way we perceive things.
This perception is a result of a number of successive activities inbuilt in us.
- An instrument for 1st observation (say Eyes)
- An organ of vision is in the nerve centre of the Brain (Neural circuit)
- The mind which connects the two to the brain through focussed attention
- The Buddhi reacts
- The idea of Egoism flashes
- The action and reaction are presented to the purush, the soul. The intelligent soul is behind the mind.
It appears we have no choice. Incase the soul is pure and is at the right energy level, the interpretation is right and the decision taken is timely. The modified soul, with variable energy, reminds us of a common man who usually makes mistakes and is also punished for it by the affected. The Chitta always attempts to bring the purush to original form but the modifications or deviations or impressions of time also called vrittis does the damage.
The choice to set the energy levels to its right place is by consciously making active decisions at the right time. EDUCATION must have these included as part of living Life. Understanding self and its relationship with other human beings, nature and existence is a must and is possible. Can we call it as CBEA-Choice Based Energy & Action, achieved through spirituality and Yoga?