Every human being is destined to excel, but reality is different. What makes this peak performance of majority fall off the track. Growing eco-system essentially lacks, certain very very important ingredients, so very essential for excellence, specially in India. Some problems are put put below to fathom deeper for a solution.
- Good & Healthy Childhood- depends on family background & their priorities apart from the individual’s instincts which are inherent and hidden.
- Society where he grows and interacts with his peer group fellows and actually learns. The personality that comes out is a mixed product with no original self sense. Individuality & true self does not take root most often.
- Good and Balanced Education system- provided by parents & Govt system prevailing and the financial health of parents
- Encouragement to the Child for following unbiased, balanced & rational path and still be totally free to apply his originality & creativity. Child needs love and can contribute only when he feels loved and encouraged like that from a real guru.
- False propaganda, positioning of some irrelevant thoughts, biases of religion, sects, regions, languages, cultures dominate in early nurturing period.
- A system to observe the growth pattern of the child and shape their career along that path so badly required for excellence.
- What time does a child visualise the actual contours of future career ahead of him?
- What are those contours?
- Who observes them first?
- Who notes them?
- Who applies them in the real life in real sense?
GAP EXISTS. This is to be done scientifically else the capabilities and intellect will only be utilised for basic survival and not for excellence. We need Career & Skill Research Lab.