A question which bothers us is under the scanner? Who will decide what he/she will study? Who will decide what direction will one choose or commit for life as Career? AND which should proceed the other. The discussion can be done on the lines below:
- Can we actually decide what career will a child choose? I feel he or she should.
- Can we actually decide what should one study? Why not?
But Indian society is still predominantly differently entangled in its clarity of thought. We want security of getting assured job rather than the JOB we would love to do. We want to assure our survival (as if it is still in danger) rather than work for excellence in our field of interest and mental wiring inherited. Just a few jobs are being targeted and majority DO NOT get it for years and we still do the same. We need our children to learn to think first rather than think to learn.
The reasons may be
- the big population and the mental setup which has been fed about the existing bankruptcy of jobs in the market
- poverty where working hand is essential
- Low risk taking capacity
- Lack of Exposure, and low level of confidence
- Low learning from our past
- Existing Mediocre society where excellence still is not valued
- Creativity, innovation, individualism, Entrepreneurship is not getting encouraged.
- Govt. policies also value position rather than the person and hid values
- Low value system flourishes and short-cuts are encouraged
- Politics is rampant in every organisation
The means of getting it also does not matter to us. Rather we feel proud that some body has helped us out of the way. We only search for that one GOD father who would give that support.
What is the way out? All answers are hidden in the questions above.
WE ALL NEED EXPERT GUIDANCE AND CONFIDENCE THAT WE CAN BE DIFFERENT. I invite enthusiasts and experts in every field to initially raise flags so as to begin the change. We can join hand to make a different system. Yes we Can. Please join JEET.