In order to study and understand we divide complex concepts, processes and products into its smallest parts and it is obviously important to unite all components again to let it function as one.
Being a student from physics we were always told to
- Divide the complex equation into real & imaginary part and do all calculations.
- Divide the Complex waves into Simple Harmonic waves and understand the complex behaviours of systems in place.
- Divide or tear open all components of machines or engines to understand how it works together. All Engineering is about the same.
- Even biological systems are understood in terms of smaller systems like respiratory, digestive, reproductive, vascular, nervous etc..
- Same way an organisation which made up of different units or organs will only function well when they together for each other.
Functionality is the combined impact we are actually interested in. Incase we forget to integrate these parts which are well understood, but not individually functional, we will be left with parts without use. We MUST be consciously Intelligent to make it a whole again. This is a GAP getting created and therefore even though we understand every thing but are not together to survive together and utilise individual intelligence. This is so true in all field of Education. What we need is an inclusive Education. Everyone must be included to get educated and in the same manner. My suggestions are the following:
- Education across the globe should move towards universalisation.
- It should at least be the same to the extent of 60 % across the globe to call the globe as a village.
- We only need to only teach Language, Mathematics, Computing and General behavioural science and Global history with aspects of Spiritual Existence and Physical well-being till class X.
- From Class XI onwards actual specialisation should begin aligning it with
S-skills sets picked up,
P-personality type evolved with
V-value system and suitability as per
D-differentiating skills of individuals
- Individual nationalities and religion and peculiarities of customs, traditions can be retained and valued as per curriculum choice of nations and regions to be given as additional add-ons.
- Aligning individuals towards their interest and strength areas will be the greatest contributions to strengthening all areas.
- Ultimately when these resources are utilised for the common cause, miracles can happen.