Discussions at Central Tasar Research & Training Institute, Ranchi made me think on crucial & critical questions which has been the main source of keeping country much behind schedule in the advancement journey despite all ingredients being present in all of us. Thanks to my teachers that I have been so clearly in thinking the way I think. While I understand that each one of us must develop, BUT I fail to understand that I should develop at the cost somebody else without his permission. While our parents give us everything because of their love and we cherish the same, own it and develop with it.
There are many such sources from where we KEEP GETTING apart from our parents, the mother Earth, Nature, Rivers, Mountains, Animals, Birds, Teachers, Friends, Technology, Experts, Government, Rules & Regulations based on our receptivity and adaptability. We are still finding other ways of gathering wealth, grabbing, snatching, using our positions with a pretext of storing it for future and most stupidly at the cost of others. WHY HAVE WE BECOME SO SHAMELESS? Why do we expect to get beyond our limit of honest earning? If we are dishonest how can we expect anybody else to be honest. Why do we shout in the media then and why and how will Law be giving the deserving decisions? Are we not acting totally uncivilised in the time where Development should be at the peak. OR have we not developed at all? Loud thinking and love for each other and self introspection before acting to doing our duties will make us do what we expect from others. We must learn from History. Some questions worth thinking on are for you all to answer:
- What is corruption all about?
- What are its types? It can be economic, political, social, cultural, behavioural, moral and becomes integrated with individuals
- What promotes these?
- Who promotes these practices?
- What may impact its spread?
- How can Govt. help in reducing, controlling or eliminating these?
- How can we all join to make effective changes in this area of real concern?
- Should we not make our efforts?
- Can we not imagine life in totally free and honest environment?
- Should we not be aware of our rights and duties?
- Have we lost faith in life after death? Don’t we believe that wrong doings give wrong results only?
- Don’t we understand the impact on effected people.
Let us join to see that Corruption goes from out minds,our families, our society, our offices, our Govt., our country, our neighbours, our World.