An essential aspect of all our success is the concentration with which the task has been taken up.
Choosing the zone (the task area or the Career) and being in the zone is so intrinsically linked with the task involvement and its ultimate accomplishment that we need to get into all aspects of individuals life as to:
- What makes one happy?
- What makes one more involved?
- When does one get deviated or what deviates one’s attention from the task?
- What motivates people to achieve and whether those are intrinsic or externally driven?
- What are the short term and long term visions?
- What neural bend exists?
- Is dopamine required for getting THE MOTIVATION?
- What has been his early history of upbringing?
- How has parenting been?
- What has been his actual understanding of self and the external world and what qualities have been developed to make a balance to make a Career out of LIFE.
Lot of deep theories exist but not enough laboratories to test and justify and suggest remedies. At least we must attempt to give a natural self growing environment in the workplace of each individual fitted to his inner self and his personality.
THIS TASK LOOKS VERY EASY BUT COVERS THE WHOLE GAMUT OF UNDERSTANDING LIFE AND ALL ITS VARIATIONS IN ALL DIMENSIONS. CAN WE ALL BE IN OUR ZONES?
“I wish to devote my life to understand life with the Lifetime Career Lab.”