JEET- FTEF (five to eighty five) Lifetime Career Lab Concept Lauch today in Ranchi with Youth Lab India from USA. The summary is below:
JEET: Focus Areas
Interest – What work can you become passionate about
Personality Type – How your brain is wired
Values – What your personal priorities in life are
Skills – Your abilities, talents, and aptitudes
Differentiators – What makes you different and special
The core objectives of the Experts in FTEF (Five To Eighty Five) under JEET will be to:
- Begin to Focus at an early age of Five and continue till one wishes say eighty five and bring cross-sector stakeholders under one roof.
- Exchange data, information / experience at local / regional/ national and global levels.
- Exploit the analyzed data for all possible contemporary and futuristic career options.
- Explore all possible potential collaborations and research with all rigour to take problem of mankind to focus in view of guidance & prescription of Career.
- Develop a framework for greater outreach through partnerships and membership
- Influence the development of a systemic approach to real-time career development including the past & present government policy experience
- Share feedback of success rates, individual case studies and peculiarities.
- Provide a prescription of career options for each registered member based on different tests which will cover all possible aspects of expert opinion within a legal frame
- To serve the region, Nation and the Human race find his niche area where his contribution and satisfaction can be maximized.
Youth Lab India:
Reach Your Peak
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Launch: October 10, 2017,
To make India’s future to be as innovative nation, the classroom, workplace and business/venture needs to be encouraged for the discovery, innovation, and entrepreneurship. An Incubator for Innovation is the journey for “Youth Lab India”…a beginning small but has aim to bring world class hands-on learning, career mapping, solving greatest challenges of India and build businesses and ventures for economic and social growth. To cultivate interest and understand career pathways are driven pathways for students and professionals to see beyond classroom and build entrepreneurial experience for major breakthrough and innovations. The vision for India Youth Lab is to build ecosystem for solving problems, building knowledge and skills for young minds for new jobs and also create an incubator space where entrepreneurs and venture are being built as an alternative career pathway.