What are the situations in life where we have this feeling…….. Run, This is not safe. It is when we are in deep fear, which has taken its place even in our sub-conscious space. It shows the lack of total confidence in that given situation and we decide to run away.
Now if we all can consciously plan, to remove all such and other fears and get to the stage which makes us react like Come and embrace…, we can really get to know what is that we love to do and somewhere nearby lies our PASSION. I advise students to do an exercise, to pen down all such situations. Bring those out and print or keep them in front for a few days, months….
For Example: I … would react like …..come and embrace…… in the following situations:
- All of a sudden seeing my childhood friends at home
- invitation to play guitar on stage with a star
- invitation to see a movies which you have seen for 10 times already
- Play your game with your star..
- Opportunity to get admission in the place of your choice
- Get to see books I wanted to read…
- Realising THE DREAM
- See your icon or role model in your house or on the road
Request you to write all such situation where you would like to remain for longer hours. YOU CAN FIND THE CAREER ROOT which you should ultimately follow for life.