Infinite consistent non-wavering positive inner will to achieve called GRIT, is the probably the actual success Mantra. This is now known through a number of experiments across the globe. Incase we all agree and we need everyone to succeed, we need to develop ways to inculcate THE GRIT in each individual.
What inculcates this GRIT can be a broad topic to discuss and a mapping of such an consistent inner will for the chosen career path may not be too difficult to map. Though totally individualistic, the way can be traced for each level of talent and surrounding no matter what is his/her IQ, EQ, SQ etc..in all known areas of knowledge and expertise. It can be definitely triggered by some known methods:
- Rigorous training and moulding right from early childhood in a challenging environment
- Continuous development of growth mindset and its recognition
- Phycological & Physical Stamina as is seen in Marathon winners
- Positive frame of mind with confidence and strong moral fibre or work ethics
- Exposure to all aspects of human existence and its potential
- Visualisation of the complete path and its real value and appreciation of the sense of achievement and its linkage with the very purpose of life etc..
Can we dwell on?
- What other aspects are essential?
- When and how should we begin?
- Is success not due for all? What is our role?
- Can we rest when the ship is sinking or not moving ahead?
- Or can we park the ship in safe harbour and waste the resource called life?
- Should we follow our wisdom and help all or worry about only ourselves and remain selfish.